Christmas Market Artists Artisans
22 and 23 December 10:00 @ 18 h 00 min
It was a (new) time at the Chapo gallery an atypical Christmas market with artists and artisans handpicked, who will propose for two days a variety of creative objects, unique, rare.
The opportunity to offer or to offer, a book, a disc, a silkscreen, a painting, a hat, a photograph, a sculpture, a decorative object, a lamp,… unpublished products, has affordable prices, in a peaceful atmosphere.
• Sylvia Chege: Hats of her own.
• Pierre Bokadia (http://boucharlat.fr/): Aerial Sculptures and airy photographs.
• Regain library, (Ashalom Ashalom): Poetic books, graphics, for young and old.
• Thomas SeeS German ': Street artist, creator of furniture, who rises, who rises.
• Eve Marie: Passionate graphic works.
• Sophie Moreau: Notebooks, books that make dream.
• Fanny: Object-buttons, funny and colorful.
• Sylvain Fornaro: Paintings painted with authentic brushes.
• Jeremy Pin: Silkscreens and beautiful and decorative objects.
• @fidel Chapo: Waterproof jars in recycled tires.
• Damien "Zbqlab.info" (https://www.zbqlab.info/categorie-produit/stand/):: A selection of local artistic creations (music, literature, graphic arts, videos, photographs).
and a few other
With his show "TURISTA"
In the garden of the Chapo Gallery
Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 21 H for the sunset
Entries in the hat
Sunday, December 18, 2016
Chapo (tire re-Chapo) – Franck Mercky (metal sculptures) – Bookstore renewed (literature) – Sylviane Ciccarelli (hats) – workshop little bike (drawings, paintings) – Latifa Hasni (ceramics) – Studio Jasmin (textile design) – Aetolian Savage (creations Visual, objects) – z b q booth (music, books, illustrations, photos) – Rinopict (photographs) – Cédric (paintings, graphs) Bernadotte – Merliche Blakiz (poems to go) – Simon Guigou (glassblowers)… more coming soon!
Affordable prices, objects and beautiful, new, original, local books for all.
From 21 to 23 October poetry nomad in the Luberon
LET's GO VIDEO Gallery Chapo
Saturday, August 27, 2016 from 17: 00 to 22:30
Contemporary art and Street Art
from July 8 to September 8, 2016
Tel: 04 32 50 13 89
To be informed about the events and exhibitions a Chapo Gallery join us on fb
Open from Tuesday to Saturday from 15: 00 to 19: 00 and by appointment